1. Celebrity makeup artist Jake Bailey prepped Jenna’s skin with Sjal Cellular Renewal Cream.
2. After lining her eyes with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil he then applied Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte, which he also used to fill in her brows.
3. Followed by coating her lashes with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation was applied on her face.
5. mark. Chic Frills Powder Blush on the apples of Jenna’s cheeks.
6. On her lips, Jake applied NEW Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Creamy Melon.
7. Completing the look Jake used Chanel Jardin De Camelias Illuminating Powder on Jenna’s cheekbones for a glowing final touch.
Not only was Jenna’s look one of my favorite red carpet looks from last night’s Oscars, but it is also something I can easily recreate with my mark. (and Avon) products! Winning! Plus, seriously Channing and Jenna are so my celebratory crush! Too cute and their selfies from the Vanity Fair after party… hilarious!
mark. Chic Frills Blush
Avon Eye Shadow Quad in Mocha Latte
Avon Mega Effects Mascara
Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Creamy Melon
You can get all these products at http://www.youravon.com/aliciahessinger (PS use promo code THANKYOU20 and get 20% off!)
Putting this look in the save file to try this for my bridal look!